Protect your skin against environmental stress!
Did you know that too much particulates, blue light and infrared radiation have not only negative health effects but also on skin ageing? Pollutants in the air weaken skin barrier, skin dries and looses its elasticity.
Urban Protection Cream from Lydia Daïnow contains an active ingredient complox with sunflower sprouts, Tara Tannis essence and black tulip extract. Protects against environmental stress and thus prevents premature light-induced skin ageing. Cupuacu- and shea butter pamper the skin with moisture. Strengthens the skin barrier and protects the skin.
- Protects against environmental stress caused by particulate matter, infrared and blue light rays
- Prevents light induced skin ageing
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Reduces wrinkles
- For all skin types, especially mature, tired skin
→ Hygienic package in a 50ml airless dispenser
Organic product, free from synthetic ingredients
How to use
Apply morning and evening on clean skin. For perfect protection in summer use in combination with a suitable DaïSun sun protection product.
- Ingredient derived from sunflower sprouts and tara tannin essence: strong antioxidant, blocks infrared and blue light rays and thus prevents the formation of free radicals
- Black tulip extract: improves the skin structure, activates elastin production and stimulates the skin’s own protection function, prevents skin saccharification
- Cupuacu butter: contains valuable vitamins and lipids, provides the skin with intensive moisture
- Shea butter: rich in vitamins and nutrients, provides intensive moisture and protects against moisture loss
- Phytosqualane: rich in lipids, moisturises and gives a pleasant silky skin feel